Tuesday, December 28, 2010

A Must-Have Tip to Save You BooKoos of Time!


Is that how you spell BooKoos? Or is it BuKus? Anyway, in today's environment where everybody unrealistically wants everything yesterday, time saving tips sometimes prove invaluable. I can't remember exactly where I picked up this little gem, otherwise I would give appropriate credit, but it combines two very cool things at once. The first being the use of the 'Format Painter' option in PowerPoint, and the second being the very cool stuff you can find at Microsoft Office Online.

I use this 'Format Painter' technique all the time and get a lot of inspiration from the stuff on Microsoft Office Online, so if you're not already familiar with this information I hope you find it useful. Check out the SCREENR I recorded for the low-down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whata ya think?