Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Free PowerPoint Course Template


In my continuing effort to aid in your course development endeavors, I give to you a FREE blue/green themed PowerPoint template.

I wouldn't call this a branching scenario course template, but rather a flexible Menu driven template. The way it's set up here the user makes a selection from a Menu page and is then taken to the appropriate page based on what they chose from the menu. It's non-linear allowing the user to choose whatever menu option they wish, in whatever order they wish. The template includes the raw PowerPoint images for easy editing.



I recently utilized this template to create a course covering several reporting options allowed by a system. It was determined that most users would only need the procedures for one or two reports and rather than forcing them to view all of the reporting procedures, this format allowed them to choose a single report and view only that related information.

Even if you don't have a need for this menu-driven navigation you can just ditch the menu page and you should find it useful and save some development time by using the template and the included text boxes, images and clipart.


  • To download the template Click Here. (ZIP file including both the PowerPoint pptx and Articulate ppta file.)

Please excuse any Go Daddy banners you encounter as you view the example. I manage this blog on my own dime and in an effort to save some money I use the free Go Daddy hosting service, which unfortunately forces those banners on you.

Enjoy, and if you happen to use the template drop me a line and let me know how it worked for you.

2 comments:

Whata ya think?