Friday, July 2, 2010

Articulate, I didn't know I could do that!

If you're like me you subscribe to a few e-learning blogs, mailing lists etc. and are exposed to the good, the bad and sometimes the ugly. In my recent web surfing expedition I uncovered a really cool post at 'The eLearning Coach' titled : "10 Best Articulate Presenter Tricks & Tips" that I thought was very interesting. Things like replacing the side-panel with an image, adding custom Flash files as a Player Tab, Creating nifty Zoom & Pan effects, and more. Check it out, I learned a thing or two in this post. By the way I really dig the Screenr videos, I'm gonna have to jump into that arena sometime soon. I think the firewalls and proxies at my work block it though so I may have to do some convincing. Just thought I would share that last nugget cause' I know you were sitting there wishing I would share some irrelevant personal issues with you.

1 comment:

  1. I can't use the Screenr where I work because they block Twitter access.

    ReplyDelete

Whata ya think?